Thanks for visiting!

Visit Kimi-Hana.net for the main blog. Thanks!

Copyright © Kimi-Hana.net | Published By Gooyaabi Templates | Powered By Blogger
Design by WebSuccessAgency | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Main Categories

Welcome



Hello! Welcome to my blog!
Best-viewed in 1280x960 | Chrome


I'm Xian. I listen to KPOP and JROCK every-single-day. My soul and mind belongs to Anime & Manga World. Cats and Stars are my Sunshine. Silently lusting over YAOI. Well pretty much a Random Fangirl. More?

Subscribe

recent posts

Listed

Bloglist.me
Listenup!



Follow
BLOGS NG PINOY

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Flag Counter

Like my Page!

Backlog Updates

February 03, 2018



It was really a hectic week that's why instead of blogging accordingly, I wasn't able to do so. So today I finally got time to update everything! The pending blog posts are all prepared below so feel free to click and check them one by one and share your thoughts afterwards :) This post is just the summary of the 3 updates I made. Hahaha!

Forever 28

When In Marinduque

One Ok Rock Ambitions Tour Manila

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Twitter

Followers