Thanks for visiting!

Visit Kimi-Hana.net for the main blog. Thanks!

Copyright © Kimi-Hana.net | Published By Gooyaabi Templates | Powered By Blogger
Design by WebSuccessAgency | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Main Categories

Welcome



Hello! Welcome to my blog!
Best-viewed in 1280x960 | Chrome


I'm Xian. I listen to KPOP and JROCK every-single-day. My soul and mind belongs to Anime & Manga World. Cats and Stars are my Sunshine. Silently lusting over YAOI. Well pretty much a Random Fangirl. More?

Subscribe

recent posts

Listed

Bloglist.me
Listenup!



Follow
BLOGS NG PINOY

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Flag Counter

Like my Page!

EXO is ONE!!!

February 11, 2018



FYI: This is not a KPOP Gathering or any EXO members' bday celebration.
EXO at ONE!
From the looks of it, this looks like a KPOP event/gathering right? But no, this is a birthday celebration but not from any EXO Members but from a boy named EXO. Isn't that cool?

So last week, I attended my friend's baby's first birthday. His name is EXO (Ethan Xander Owen short for EXO). I guess you all know how did he end up with that name,... obviously, the mom, is a huge EXO fan and this what happens usually when a mom is a fangirl XD It applies to your sons and daughters as well XD



I like the party-theme and setup. Obviously it feels so kpop-ish and EXO. Even the music are in kpop too! So much that you'll really think this isn't a baby birthday party but a kpop gathering XD The visitors are not all into kpop but our circle of friends are! We're the only ones who can relate with everything here and I hope they don't find us weird XD

EXO CAKE!!! XDDD
EXO DAY!
The cake is very EXO as well. Not necessarily to have a baby designs but it has to be EXO! XD I love the cake as well <3

They were invited as well to celebrate EXO's Birthday!
My friend and I took the part of hosting. Just simple assisting the games and do announcements. It wasn't really that long. The time took really fast. We only had 3 games and it was fun :) Enjoyed the photobooth and food! Then picture taking :)

This is me struggling to take a picture with baby EXO which I didn't capture anything that he looks straight to camera. I can't please him well XD HAHAHA! But I'm fine with this XD

HallyuChingus Reunite 2018!

And this is the gang! People who are obsess with KPOP XD The only one who understands everything! HAHAHAHA! Finally, we manage to get this little reunion due to EXO :) Thank you baby <3 HAHAHA! I miss these guys so much! Looking forward for more gatherings and kpop fangurling! :D

So I was wondering if ever EXO come to question why is his name EXO? Don't worry, aside from your Mom, your Titas will explain it very carefully to you as well XD HAHAHAHA! God Bless baby EXO! Grow up good and amazing! Like your mom's idols! :D

That's all! Thanks for Reading!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Best day! I miss you all! If ever Exo asked, he could find everything in google!😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA! He probably will wonder if how'll related is he to these 12 boys XD I'll just say, you are part of them XD HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! The set up is so cute!! ♥ Happy first birthday to baby EXO! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. IKR! Hahahaha! Can't help taking pics everywhere! We can even have this setup again for a real kpop gathering or rather EXO gathering instead :D Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks amazing! Such a brilliant theme, and I love the colour scheme. The cakes are so cute!

    Glad you had fun time and happy birthday to EXO!
    – Amy (mamyology.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha! Thanks Amy! I'll let EXO know you greeted him :)
    Right! Black and white is love XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. It’s so cool that your friend’s baby had a big 1st birthday celebration! I really like the acronym of the baby’s name. It just flows AND THE LOGO ON THE CAKE!! Look super cool!

    Looks like you had lots of fun that evening :).

    exquisitely.me

    ReplyDelete

Twitter

Followers