Thanks for visiting!

Visit Kimi-Hana.net for the main blog. Thanks!

Copyright © Kimi-Hana.net | Published By Gooyaabi Templates | Powered By Blogger
Design by WebSuccessAgency | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Main Categories

Welcome



Hello! Welcome to my blog!
Best-viewed in 1280x960 | Chrome


I'm Xian. I listen to KPOP and JROCK every-single-day. My soul and mind belongs to Anime & Manga World. Cats and Stars are my Sunshine. Silently lusting over YAOI. Well pretty much a Random Fangirl. More?

Subscribe

recent posts

Listed

Bloglist.me
Listenup!



Follow
BLOGS NG PINOY

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Flag Counter

Like my Page!

Forever 28

February 03, 2018



Forever, we are young
I may fall down and get hurt
But I still run endlessly towards my dreams



-BTS | Young Forever


It's not my favorite BTS song but I think it fits right on this post and yes, I will run endlessly in search of that dream. We never stop dreaming even if we age :)



So you guys probably have an idea what is this about, FOREVER 28, yes, I just turned 28 last January 19th :D and honestly it makes me a little bit sad that I'm nearing 30? That's why let's just put it this way and I'm gonna be forever 28 XDDD

No, it's not that I hate getting 30s but the thought of it makes me a little bit sad. Maybe because I feel like I haven't really achieve anything in life right now at my age. I am still at point where I am searching on the things I really wanna do in life. You could say I'm a little bit frustrated and kinda pressures me on the stuff that I should really have right now instead of what i am now. Yes, there goes marriage, family, investments and etc that usually at my age already have or prepared but I have none and currently in a situation where I can't commit on doing those things because I'm my family's breadwinner.

But life must go on right? I'm kinda trying and do things one step at a time. With caution and considerations because I can't all out. For now, I'm kinda okay and happy with what I have. I still overthink stuff but does not make me depress anymore.

I'm not expecting anything now that I'm 28. Come what may they said and be prepared to face it. I didn't celebrate my birthday like something grand by the way. I'm at this point that I don't wanna celebrate it but greetings and gifts are okay XD I only spent that "special day" sleeping, playing games, watched random stuff on net and eat :) My mom prepared a little. She cooked my ever favorite food Shu Mai and I'm good with that :)

But the fam in the company prepared something special as well and I'm kinda surprised :) They know me well :)


A mini cake from the company :)

Gift from the Team pt.1

Gift from the team pt.2

Y'all they gave me the LOVE YOURSELF BTS ALBUM!!! I'm so happy!!! Ahhhh~ anything BTS is love! Thank you guys from the company!! <3

Also, I did bought a gift from myself. Of course, when only you know what you really want, then you have to buy it yourself :D

ONE OK ROCK AMBITIONS TOUR TICKET!!!!

Yes! I bought this as a super advance birthday gift for myself. I just can't miss their 2nd concert here in PH. Will be doing a separate post regarding this :D Yay!

Tsukishima Kei nendoroid!

2nd thing I bought as a gift for myself is my 2nd ever nendoroid! I've been into nendoroids lately. Specially on Haikyuu that I want to collect them so bad. My very first is ofcourse Hinata and I feel like he needs a companion so when I saw a cheap BIB Tsukki Nendo, I knew it was for me so I had to buy him immediately XD

So that's it! Pretty much a normal special day but I just want to share :)

Your 28-year old kid at heart XDD

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. […] Ambitions Tour in Manila - 03 Feb , 2018 When in Marinduque - 03 Feb , 2018 Forever 28 - 03 Feb , 2018 Quick Update: Hello! - 14 Jan , […]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! I keep seeing BTS everywhere. Are they a new Kpop group?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Michelle! <3
    No, BTS started around 2013 :)
    They're kinda pretty well-known now worldwide :D
    Maybe you can check some of their songs, it's good :) Heehee~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday! Don’t compare yourself to others for what others are doing at x age! Everyone is different and works at their own pace :). One step at a time goes a long way. As long as you’re happy and can do something to align yourself with your goals, it’s all good.

    It’s great that your family surprised you with the cute cake and goodies! Your dad is awesome for buying you a ticket to OK Rock!

    exquisitely.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi nancy! Thanks for dropping by here :)
    I'm trying to think that way now but before i really can't helped it :)
    Still looking but now I'm happy :) Thank you!

    oh, i bought those tix btw XD heehee~

    ReplyDelete

Twitter

Followers