Thanks for visiting!

Visit Kimi-Hana.net for the main blog. Thanks!

Copyright © Kimi-Hana.net | Published By Gooyaabi Templates | Powered By Blogger
Design by WebSuccessAgency | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Main Categories

Welcome



Hello! Welcome to my blog!
Best-viewed in 1280x960 | Chrome


I'm Xian. I listen to KPOP and JROCK every-single-day. My soul and mind belongs to Anime & Manga World. Cats and Stars are my Sunshine. Silently lusting over YAOI. Well pretty much a Random Fangirl. More?

Subscribe

recent posts

Listed

Bloglist.me
Listenup!



Follow
BLOGS NG PINOY

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Flag Counter

Like my Page!

Quick Update: Hello!

January 14, 2018

I'm still alive! Well, tho the blog hasn't updated anything, I'm still pretty much alive with other social medias. I do want to apologize again for the nth time that I have neglected you, Kimi-Hana. I know I should have been updating such stuff but things happened in the past and I really have to stay away coz I lost the motivation... but now I'm okay and so I have revamped you and say hello to your first post on 2018!

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

I wonder if my link-ex friends here are still active? I'll go do a blog hop later :)



Nothing much to say. I just want to do a comeback post. Sorry it's lame too XD So I was having a hard time finalizing the layout. I'm pretty much a layout whore like I'm in the mood to post something if I like my layout? XDD I'm sorry for being like that. So I think I'm satisfied with it right now. I just need to see Hinata Shoyou on my blog every time I visit. I love him so much btw XD (SO MUCH HAIKYUU STAN HERE!!!)

What's up with me?

A lot of things happened and I tell you it's more than a rollercoaster ride. There were good things and as well bad things af that happened that for some reasons I have to shutdown myself for quite a time. That's why I haven't updated here as well and eventually left facebook and some other social medias. I was only very active in twitter where I feel like I can be free, saying anything I want. It was a hell of a journey but now it's pretty much okay now :)

I regret that I wasn't able to blog about my Hongkong Trip last year. I did promise and was very excited about that but then that happen right after and I lost the motivation. BUT--- I still plan to share even though it's super later because why not? XD

I guess that's all for now. I'm gonna sort things out on what should I blog. I'm trying to create my life a little bit colorful XDD HAHAHA! That's all! Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. I am so FUCKING HAPPY that you're back! Thank you for the compliments! ^^ It's okay, sometimes I lose motivation too, it sucks but you're always welcomed back no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the blogisphere!! :) I've added your link back! Hope you'll continue to have fun here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to the blogging world! Sometimes, we just need to break away from blogging altogether to give us a peace of mind. However, I am a newbie reader here, but I hope to meet your acquaintance soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! I’m glad that you didn’t forget me. Haha. I was wondering where did you go…

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! I missed reading your posts! 🙂 Like you, I wasn’t able to blog as much as I wanted because life has been super busy and overwhelming for the past year. Looks like the previous year has been a rollercoaster ride for a lot of people so I totally understand why you felt the need to disconnect yourself from the blogosphere for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you're back!!! I hope everything is ok, we missed you online!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just here to let you know I linked you a while ago :)
    http://twistedpaths.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. Micheeellleeee!!! Yes!!! I just need that and now I'm starting again, hopefully i can manage this year. Thanks a lot!!! :D Let's keep in touch thru our blogs :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hirochaaaannn! Thanks a lot! Welcome back to us as blog buddies! :D Heehee~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jamie! Thanks for dropping by :) So true, if anything feels hopeless, you can stop and breakaway :) Thanks! Let's be link buddies then! :D Heehee~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Sakuraaaa!! Ofcourse! I actually miss everyone here! I'm glad a lot are still blogging when i came back :) heehee~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Mijaaaa! I missed everyone here actually!:D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Hiro! Updated mine too :D

    ReplyDelete

Twitter

Followers